- How do I use a promo code?
- What countries do you ship to?
- What if my package does not arrive?
- I have a question about ordering online. Where should I direct it?
- How can I be sure my order went through?
- How do I find out about jobs at 2XU?
- I want to sell 2XU apparel in my store. What do I do?
- How can I cancel an online order?
- Where can I register my products for warranty?
- Care instructions for 2XU Compression?
What are the basic washing instructions for 2XU products?
For 2XU clothing, we recommend washing by hand in cold water and hanging to dry. You may put 2XU clothing in the washing machine, but do not put in the dryer. Regular laundry detergent can be used, just no fabric softeners or bleach. Never wring dry any 2XU products, best if they drip dry.
*2XU recommends all products be washed before use to remove any residue from the manufacturing process.
Items should be washed on their own or with like colors, either by hand or a dictate machine wash.
Do not add softeners or tumble dry.
It is important to remember to wash the wetsuit thoroughly after each use with fresh cold water. Never put a 2XU wetsuit in the washing machine. Always rinse off thoroughly by hand.
2XU will not cover via Warranty...
Exposure to elements such as extreme heat and direct sunshine, prolonged bacteria and chlorine exposure, and other harsh or abrasive substances can accelerate product degradation and void warranty. Materials such as fingernails and other sharp objects may tear and rip the high performance neoprene in your 2XU wetsuit. 2XU will not repair or replace items that have clear physical stress such as rips and split seems, or where there is clear evidence of inadequate care or treatment.