- How do I use a promo code?
- What countries do you ship to?
- What if my package does not arrive?
- I have a question about ordering online. Where should I direct it?
- How can I be sure my order went through?
- How do I find out about jobs at 2XU?
- I want to sell 2XU apparel in my store. What do I do?
- How can I cancel an online order?
- Where can I register my products for warranty?
Care instructions for 2XU Compression?
Caring for your 2XU Compression garments:
Elastane is a synthetic fibre used in most compression garments due to its exceptional elasticity, however not all elastanes are created equal. All 2XU Compression garments offer durable and powerful fabric by incorporating the world’s finest elastane – LYCRA®.
This said, even LYCRA® has a product life and specific things can be done to prolong it. While the simple factor of time will degrade elastane, chlorine and sweat speed this process at a greater rate. After intense exercise or exposure to chlorinated water, particular attention should be taken to rinse garments with clean, cold water.
- What are the basic washing instructions for 2XU products?