2XU's One Hot Minute with Stew Rhodes...
2XU Ambassador and Wellington Firebirds 20/20 Cricketer, Stew Rhodes has started his season with some match winning performances – obviously wearing 2XU Compression for training + recovery means Stew is right on his game! We checked in with Stew for this month's One Hot Minute...
FULL NAME: Stewart Rhodes
ATHLETIC DISCIPLINE: Cricketer
TEAM: Wellington Firebirds
1. Favourite Type of Training: Would have to be centre wicket trainings. This gives you a great opportunity to practice both batting and bowling in simulated match conditions.
2. Top Pump-Up Song: Highway to Hell - ACDC
3. If I Wasn't An Athlete I'd Be: Struggling my way through an Environmental Management Degree, while wishing I was an athlete…
4. Biggest Vice: Chocolate
5. Currently Looking Forward To: Hopefully winning some silverware with the Firebirds in the upcoming First-Class season, and possibly booking ourselves a ticket to the Champions League 20/20 tournament!
6. Best Advice You Have Ever Received: If you work hard off the field, you'll be rewarded on it.