2XU Supports Tri4Japan Online Auction Starting Sunday!
Tri4Japan, the charity established by 2XU's UK distributors Mike and Rieko Trees to raise funds for the Tsunami-devastated community of Kamaishi, is set to launch a major sports and triathlon charity auction on eBay from this Sunday night (July 31 from 19:00 BST, 4:00am Monday Aug 1 AEST), with over 50 hot tri items up for grabs!
Auction items can be seen NOW on the Tri4Japan website and include an epic list of donated items posters signed by triple Ironman World Champ Chrissie Wellington to high modulus carbon bike frames and top-end 2XU Wetsuits. Here's our faves...
- TEN 2XU R:1 Wetsuits
- Two pairs of Newton Running shoes & a visor signed by Zola Pieterse (née Zola Budd)
- Two entries to Ironman Wales in September
- Two Ceepo high modulus carbon bike frames
- A year’s supply of GU Energy Gels (365 mixed flavour gels)
- Two-time Ironman World Champion Craig Alexander special edition replica race kits.
Competitive brands including 2XU have made generous donations of brand new items plus limited edition and signed items from their sponsored elite athletes.
What better reason to go shopping? Keep up-to-date with news on Facebook!